17 Aug Etsy Round-Up: Vintage Plum
I am a big fan of Etsy, but I will admit that the vintage section is rarely explored by myself. When my dad suggested creating a round up of all vintage items, I decided it would be the perfect opportunity to do some exploring. Searching for vintage goods on Etsy is like a perfectly tailored antiques store – where everything is catalogued and you can narrow down exactly what you’re looking for.
The one thing is that listings are often unique and items are one of a kind, so when it’s gone, it’s gone. I found a gorgeous set of purple stools I wanted to include in this post, but they sold quicker than I could type everything up.
- 70s Amethyst Ring, $200 – Britishgoldandsilver
- Lavender Cabbage Leaf Plates, $59 – LeVintageGalleria
- 70s Floral Wrap Dress, $47 – simplevintage
- Glass Owl Vase, $49 – FireflyVintageHome
- 50s Used Postage Stamps, $3 – artvarkk
- Melange Crochet Doily, $6 – katrinshinesupplies
- 50s Gingham Apron, $31 – stickylipgloss
- 70s Flower Teacup and Saucer, $20 – OldTimeStories
- 80s Sunglasses, $37 – KrissyKatVINTAGE
- 80s Mexican Shawl, $67 – NelandAda
- 60s Teak Chairs, $1645 – yourhomeplus
- 80s Tall Modernist Vase, $111 – 1001vintage