27 Feb Etsy Round-Up: Cozy Neutrals
Posted at 09:00h in Etsy, Etsy Round-Up 0 Comments
It’s that time of winter where pretty falling snow is a rarity among extreme cold warnings. I find myself searching for wooly, cozy knits to keep me warm, and most nights are spent cuddled up in a warm blanket with a warm cup of tea. When I have more time, I like to soak in a warm bath before bed.
I had so much fun searching Etsy for items I would love to have around me on a cold winter’s day. Enjoy!
- Raw Wool Striped Blanket, $205 – TexturableDecor
- Candles with Crocheted Cozies, $18 – HomeSweetHomeDesign
- Knit beanie with pom pom, $45 – PikaPikaCreative
- Knit Fingerless Mittens, $42 – MarryGKnitCrochet
- Knit Pillow Cover, $40 – CabinFeverCollective
- White Ceramic Tumbler, $32 – PeterSheldonCeramics
- Planter with Knit Texture, $26 – hadleyclay
- Crochet Infinity Scarf, $57 – TARSTITCH
- Eucalyptus Spearmint Bath Bomb, $6 – BathBombCo
*please note that above prices are shown in CAD conversions at the time the post was published